Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Faces

Our Biggest Group
Me
My Wife-Julie
     When I first started going out, there was five of us.  There has as many as 13 people out the playing.  It has been nice to invite my friends out and see them have as much fun as I have.  People have come out to watch just to end up play next time we go out.  This sport is not a man only sport, my wonderful wife Julie has come out twice with us.  My neighbor Brent brought his wife out, now she wants to gear up and start playing regularly.  Our 11 year old wants to go too, we'll see.
     So here are some picture of the various people I have played with.
Gabe!

John

Richard

Alan-on right

Candice-
Yes its that fun!

Jossilynn

Travis


Brent- On left



Stephine


There has been more, I just don't have pix:(

No comments:

Post a Comment